Searching for Direction
Evidently I was feeling better and wanting to reconnect with the world. I do remember wanting to feel better and making a concerted effort to do so. I was wishing for an Alanon community like the one I left in Washington.
26 February 2012
"12 Symptoms of a Spiritual Awakening"
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience
6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. A loss of interest in conflict.
9. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
10. A loss of interest in judging others.
11. A loss of interest in judging self.
12. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.